• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my Adobe Premiere Pro subscription and continue in the future with project

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to know if I can cancel my monthly subscription for Premiere Pro and start it again at a later stage, and so I am able to continue working on my project?

The reason is I only work partly on projects, and gather footage during the year where I am not editing.

Paying a whole year, when I only work 2-3 months is too expensive for me. I am just an amateur video editor.

thanks,

Marc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

It depends on the type of plan that you have.

Understand Creative Cloud subscription terms and refund policies

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

Start the cancel process and talk to an agent.  You might get a few free months or a reduced rate offer.

Going forward, it sounds like you want to be on the month-to-month plan.

As far as your Premiere Pro project file goes, they've always been forwards compatible.  That is, the project

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

IF Ppro is not available monthly, you pay a fee if you cancel an annual plan early, even an annual plan with monthly payments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on the type of plan that you have.

Understand Creative Cloud subscription terms and refund policies

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

Start the cancel process and talk to an agent.  You might get a few free months or a reduced rate offer.

Going forward, it sounds like you want to be on the month-to-month plan.

As far as your Premiere Pro project file goes, they've always been forwards compatible.  That is, the project file that you're working with today while your subscription is active will open in Premiere Pro when you subscribe again at a later time.  Be sure you're storing it locally.  If it's on your Creative Cloud storage, you'll lose access to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines