• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCEL "FREE TRIAL" ACCOUNT

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT. THEY ARE SHORT ON STAFF, PUT YOU ON HOLD, AND DON'T RESPOND. ADOBE IS QUICK TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, BUT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Your free trial will automatically convert to a paid plan on Day 8 at which point you may cancel and request a refund. You have 14 days to cancel without penalty.   See link below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in Engli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Free 7-day Trial doesn't ask for a credit card, unless you're talking about something other than Adobe Creative Cloud.   The free trial simply ends after 7 days.   There's nothing fraudulent about it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a free trial and it did ask me for my credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martinez886  wrote

I got a free trial and it did ask me for my credit card

Nancy OShea​'s answer was true at the time she answered. Adobe since has changed the system, asking credit card information also for the free trial. However, you should be able to self cancel very soon after having taken the free trial.

There are only some situations, where you can't self cancel. The most obvious is that when a payment fails, after the trial.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asked for CC info for my trial account. I cannot download 'After Effects' as I'm getting constantly 'You don't have access to mange apps' on my laptop on which I'm the only administrator 😉 I'm spending already hours in figuring out how to make it work, there is no support with help I know off. Now, trying to cancel the whole thing - alas I wouldn't know how!  What does it mean "However, you should be able to self cancel very soon after having taken the free trial." I don't want to get charged, I don't want to have to fight to bet money back and I don 't want to spend hours in tryin ng to figure all that out.  Geeez - is that the Adobe world? Frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you may already have a Teams or Enterprise account which means you must contact your IT deparment  for assistance.

A free 7 day trial is for individual account holders.   And your computer must meet the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud desktop app + any other apps you intend to use.  If your computer doesn't meet the minimum spcs, you won't be able to download the apps.

Open the CC Desktop App to ensure you're logged in under your individual account ID and password.   After 7 days when your trial reverts to a paid plan, you can cancel within the 14 day grace period without penalty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Nancy. Of course I do not have a teams or enterprise account, never had. I meet all requirements etc. Adobe graciously took my CC info and made sure it's correct by placing a $1.00 charge on it 😉 Alas, here we are, I cannot download my trial - I found d lots of similar posts on the friendly webs with the exact same issue. It's painful, I'm not used to troubles like that, it unfortunately seems Adobe has so me kind of reputation here, so I guess it's live and learn. I tried to contact adobe for help, and of course they have a chat feature which, hello - isn't working! They suggest I call them but then so many people posted that it is nooooo fun to hang o n the phone forever. It's exhausting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just now I got this email: - I guess we're not made for each other - not even funny!

We appreciate your recent order; however, we regret that we are unable to process the transaction at this time.
If you feel that this order has been declined in error, please call your Adobe Store Customer Support Team from Monday through Friday at: United States: 800-585-0774

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry we can't help with a failed payment transaction.  You might want to call the 800 number.   Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no 'failed payment transaction' ! Adobe parked their $1.00 payment right when I ordered to make sure my credit card number is valid 😉 It'd be the first time for me that a transaction fails - why does everything go wrong with Adobe? It's really puzzling!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

karll66561161  wrote

There is no 'failed payment transaction' !

However, you still need to call that 800 number if you want to get more info.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ms. O'Shea,

If it was that easy, there wouldn't be dozens of entries from people trying to cancel their free trial of an Adobe product. I have been trying to cancel my CC free trial to no avail and lot's of other posters from the past few years have had the same exact problem. One of the programmers should check it out. Adobe should be open to researching problems with their software even if it is for people using the free trial option. Thank you.

Linda Rolf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Linda5CE9,

When did you join? 

The free trial is for 7 days only.  On day 8 it converts to a paid plan which you can cancel within 14 days without penalty by clicking Manage Plan > Cancel or by contacting Adobe support directly. Use a browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

==============

How do I Cancel my Subscription?
===============

Or phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
===============

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same situation that the "free 7-days trial" cannot be canceled and now I have 3 days remaining.  I spent more than one hour to search online method, videos from Adobe, but still cannot find the option for cancellation. Is this a free trial???  Or, this is a fraudulent scam!!!!   Will see what happen after the 7-days.   11/13/2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your free trial will automatically convert to a paid plan on Day 8 at which point you may cancel and request a refund. You have 14 days to cancel without penalty.   See link below for details.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.

2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines