• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling Adobe Subscrption

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a mail saying that my subscription  for Creative Clod CC will be automatically renewed in Mar 2019 & asked me to contact Support if i have any quries

The funny thing was Adobe does not have an e mail ID for support & neither it allows to cancel my subscription from my Accounts page where it says to contact Support when i click the button for Cancel subscription.The chat is also closed in the support page

Frankly i don't want to renew my subscription since one of my domain was suspended by Namecheap.com bought through Adobe & adobe never really seriously bothered to activate my domain with NameCheap.com

I have realized it is better to go stand alone applications for my post processing rather than pay subscriptions for which no support is easily available

I have decided to go for smugMug.com (which is cheaper than using Adobe portfolio  ) & Affinity Photo & Topaz Studio components

What is the best way to cancel subscription instead of blocking my credit card which would be the last report  before due date?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

On Twitter: Adobe Customer Care (@AdobeCare) | Twitter

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real joke.Why should i contact Twitter ?Where is your support e mail ID.Your Chat support guy says there is no no Cancel option available for India which is a discriminatory & probably breaks some online laws in the country too.I will inform my credit card issuin bank & Reserve Bank of India about your discriminatory practices

Your Chat person did confirm my cancellation of plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why should i contact Twitter

You should not contact Twitter, the link point to Adobe Customer Care on Twitter.

Where is your support e mail ID

There is probably no support e-mail because that e-mail would be spammed to death and real support cases would not come through. And btw: It's not my support e-mail, as I'm not Adobe. You posted in a user-to-user forum and I was just answering your message.

there is no no Cancel option available for India which is a discriminatory & probably breaks some online laws in the country too.

You need to contact legal service for that. But it's not discriminatory, as there are more countries where you can't cancel directly and you need to contact customer support to cancel. The list of countries is published on Adobe's websites. There are most probably legal causes to this.

Your Chat person did confirm my cancellation of plan

Happy that you were able to contact support via chat, even that you said in your first message that it was closed and that was the reason why I added twitter to your options.

Just to say: You could have started your message with a success message in a friendly tone before ranting. That would have made of you a nice guy. Thanks for your attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny that you expect people to be nice guys after suffering in the hands of Adobe.Instead why dont you tell Adobe to be better with their services.

Keep up the good work of supporting Adobes lousy support service  & its practices

Any how thanks for your useless reply since i found the solution myself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

god please help me out, I am being sent in constant website loops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

s219026602, We might be able to help you if you will tell us your problem in detail. This is a public forum, don't post personal info! Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot afford to pay for the adobe services anymore. Ive followed instructions from the community as well as the websites explanation. It says sign into account, go to manage plan and from there you can cancel subscriptions. However I dont have this option. Ive tried to use the "contact us" command but that doesnt load the link and the other option takes me to community (which odesnt help either). 

I get it, Adobe is doing the old gym trick of making the cancellation hard for customers but this isnt funny anymore, I am gong to have to contact my bank to block any fee transfers if this continues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if I could just get a concact number or actual link that isnt going to take me to:

A: a false link 

B: the adobe community forum

C; "manage plans" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't allow you to cancel, (atleast not without paying to cancel)its in their contract, I recommend using ANY other software. Adobe is pretty awful to customers

Adobe takes your money and laughs in your face 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately Ive realized that a little late, how on earth do I contact someone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to your other post on the same subject, you have a TEAMS or ENTERPRISE account.  Is that correct?  If yes, you must go to the IT department at your school or business where you obtained your plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe doesn't allow you to cancel..."

That's absolutely not true.  You can cancel anytime.  Read your Terms. 

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

A 50% penalty fee is only applied when Annual Plan holders cancel their contract early.  To avoid penalty fees, wait until your 12th month to cancel or get a flexible Month-To-Month plan instead.  Your choice.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines