Highlighted

Cancelled subscription, Adobe keeps charging

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three months ago I cancelled my subscription of Creative Cloud because I got a job which provides me with a subscription. The next month Adobe still charged me for a full subscription. I contacted them, they said sorry it won't happen again, and refunded me the money. A month passed and then the exact same thing happened. I contacted them, told them about last month, they said sorry and refunded the money. Another month passed and guess what, they charged me again. How do I reach these kids? How can I make them stop charging me? I called my bank and they said the only way is to cancel my credit card and get a new one, but that will be annoying because I have all kinds of other subscriptions connected to that card. Obviously I can't trust Adobe to stop charging me but I also don't want to have to get in touch with their support and explain the same thing and then wait for the refund every month. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

You must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancelled subscription, Adobe keeps charging

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three months ago I cancelled my subscription of Creative Cloud because I got a job which provides me with a subscription. The next month Adobe still charged me for a full subscription. I contacted them, they said sorry it won't happen again, and refunded me the money. A month passed and then the exact same thing happened. I contacted them, told them about last month, they said sorry and refunded the money. Another month passed and guess what, they charged me again. How do I reach these kids? How can I make them stop charging me? I called my bank and they said the only way is to cancel my credit card and get a new one, but that will be annoying because I have all kinds of other subscriptions connected to that card. Obviously I can't trust Adobe to stop charging me but I also don't want to have to get in touch with their support and explain the same thing and then wait for the refund every month. Any ideas?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support and  we can't help with that specific problem

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah good luck. They have been doing the same thing to me. I am once again 

trying to get the charge removed. I am just going to have to cancel the cards and unlink all cards from adobe products.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.  I cancelled my subsription 5 months ago and only realised I was still getting billed after I went to use my credit card yesterday and it declined.  The only reason I subscribed was a last miute thing to fix up two mistakes on a document for an application for a promotion I needed to get done outside of work hours.  Atleast I got the promotion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that contact page does not help - to speak to an advisor you have to be admin and none of us are so you go round in circles never getting the answer you need.  It says to go into your plan - but when I do there is no product there -so WTF are they charging me for? its all a big con

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel - that is not the answer. Adobe help sends you in circles and you cannot speak or email  person - so if you would be so kind and realise I am asking this community for an email or phone number to Adobe to resolve the theiveing bastards from robbing me - if you don't mnd helping in true community spirit please!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 2
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a scam.  Great products, but absolute pirates.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 2