Highlighted

Cancelling Photoshop

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have small question - why I need to pay 43$ for Air? I mean - I cancel Photoshop License, which I actualy don't use, and I need to pay more 43$ for earlyng something... What is this - some one know?
Thank you.

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cancelling Photoshop

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have small question - why I need to pay 43$ for Air? I mean - I cancel Photoshop License, which I actualy don't use, and I need to pay more 43$ for earlyng something... What is this - some one know?
Thank you.

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During Covid 19 - this is at least cruel!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have an annual contract and you want to cancel early. In the terms you acknowledged is a provision saying that you ha.ve an annual contract paid monthly. If you want to cancel early, you need to pay half of the remaining due. Standard conditions for such contracts. Contact customer support:

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you promised to pay for the year. Some people like to ignore promises that we not convenient, but contracts don’t work that way. Very generously, Adobe do give a discount on the price left if you cancel early. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 1