• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot convert a document to PDF

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to convert a doc. to PDF I right click on it and there is a drop down list that lets you directly convert the document to a PDF.

That possibility seems to have disapeard. The drop down list is there but it does not work.

The only way to convert the docmunet is to save it as a PDF.

Anyone having the same problem?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed paid-for Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have AdobeAcrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to convert a Word document to PDF, but doing it using File Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a normal MS Word document that I have created and saved as a Word document. I right click on it and there appears the drop down panel which has in it Convert to Adobe PDF.

I select the Convert to Adobe PDF and a box opens  Adobe PDF Status - Create Adobe PDF.

Until a week ago it created a PDF version.

Now it does not do it.

I have re-downkaoded Adobe Acrobat but it changes nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so you do have Acrobat Pro, and you do get a Convert to PDF menu on right click; but while it asks you the right questions, it doesn't make the PDF. Is that right?

Please go into Word, open a document and use the ACROBAT ribbon on the top to create a PDF. Does that still work? Or does it fail the same? Or is there no ribbon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines