• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Fuse

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made multiple attempts to download Adobe Fuse but *nothing* happens. I have a CC subscription (paid for by my university and was installed by their tech guy) and am logged in to my account but, for the life of me, I cannot get the Fuse download to begin - the webpage just states "Fuse is downloading now..." but nothing happens. There is no sign of any remnant of Fuse on my hard drive. I've tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer. Help?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Hi alisons62031696,

Sorry that you are unable to install Fuse CC on your machine, I would certainly try to assist you with that.

Firstly, please try to install Creative Cloud on your machine using the instructions on this link:- Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services​.

In order troubleshoot the error while install Creative Cloud apps, please refer to this link:-Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues​ and share the results.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've turned off my firewall and enabled pop-ups in Chrome - nothing still. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisons62031696,

Sorry that you are unable to install Fuse CC on your machine, I would certainly try to assist you with that.

Firstly, please try to install Creative Cloud on your machine using the instructions on this link:- Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to manage your apps and services​.

In order troubleshoot the error while install Creative Cloud apps, please refer to this link:-Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues​ and share the results.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I did reinstall Creative Cloud onto my laptop and am signed in with my personal Adobe ID. I do believe the problem may be that the CC license was purchased by a University that I work for but I am signed in with my personal Adobe ID. Could that be causing the download issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alisons62031696,

If you were't able to download it from the website, there could be various possibilities that it is not getting downloaded e.g. browser issue, network or firewall related issues. Were you able to install Creative Cloud successfully? Please check the help document that I mentioned in my previous post for troubleshooting Creative Cloud install issues.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atul_Saini, pretty useless reply I would say... If you can't help don't bother saying generic stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - there is no error message when using the creative cloud desktop app. i searced for Fuse, clicked on it and it took my to my start page - no download.

So i went to the adobe website, founde fuse, clicked on download - it took me to the app and then - nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found the app on steam- if you still want it, you can get it there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me!!.. Impossihble!!! I can't even see Fuse in the Creative cloud!?.. Must give up!!! 😕 it would be better to keep the old version  when it was MakeHuman and not Fuse ADOBE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes seems to have gone back to Mixamo - download from Steam (games) free!!!!
store.steampowered.com/app/257400/?snr=1_5_9__205

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any link for downloading Adobe Fuse. Trying some links but it dosn't include Set up file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines