Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Download Illustrator

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just been trying to update illustrator via the creative cloud application which was failing.  So I (foolishly) uninstalled illustrator in the hope I could install the new version to open a new AI file I have received.  However now I cannot install it at all.  In creative cloud on the list of apps it just shows an exclamation make and Download Error - Learn More.  

When learning more it say....

Exit Code: 125
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 125 error message {https://cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/core/v2/applications?name=ILST&version=25.2.3&platform=win64&build=25.2.3.259,P:-4,PS:404,G:-4}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help urgently required as work now stopped...

Cheers,

Tony.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 125 indicates that your device cannot connect to the Adobe servers.

Please try these:

Let us know if any of these possible solutions fixed the issue for you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, 

Same issue exact same error code:  Error code 125 with the same specifications below:

"

https://cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/core/v2/applications?name=ILST&version=25.2.3&platform=win64&buil...

super upsetting, and I'm very disappointed by the help center, i tried 5 different answer pages and different techniques, including hte two pages mentioned above, none have worked so far...

+ when i open adobe creative cloud every other time, there's only an apple login option available, when i created my account with a google login... anyway i found a workaround for that one.

Now i would like to be able to DOWNLOAD the software i'm supposed to try for free for 7 days then pay for.

thank you for your help, adobe team, i hope you'll prove me wrong on the poor customer experience so far.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines