• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get past reCaptcha sign in, even though using latest version of Edge

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the Photography package (Lightroom and Photoshop) and when I click on the downloaded install package I get a pop-up saying I need to upgrade my browser to see the reCapthcha - but I am currently using the latest version of Edge.

I have tried disabling virus protection/firewall etc, and can sign in to Adobe website but just cannot install any applications because I cannot get past this reCaptcha pop-up.

Any suggestions please

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V15A7, have you tried a different web browser to see if the error is specific to Edge?  Please use Firefox or Chrome to complete the instructions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I have checked everything is updated, and tried to download Lightroom using Chrome, and just like with Edge it will download but then when it starts to run I get this pop-up whcih I cannot get past.

V15A7_0-1608427644826.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

has this problem been solved? If so I would be really interested to learn how you fixed it because I am experiencing EXACTLY the same problem.

Thanks.

Wilhelm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try the alternative download links at page bottom (if necessary), https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines