• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install Acrobat DC, error during setup reads "Error 2753. The file 'acroservicesupdater.exe' is not marked for installation" Please help

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot install Acrobat DC, error during setup reads "Error 2753. The file 'acroservicesupdater.exe' is not marked for installation" Running Windows 7. Please help

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall all acrobat and reader versions.

clean per Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

restart your computer.

reinstall and cross your fingers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you brother. i spend a whole day on youtube/google searching for this answer. and I'm happy to come across this thread. that did the job. i literally crossed my fingers. ran the cleaner and then installed the acrobat dc, and saw that it started unzipping all the files and knew it worked. I'm so happy. thanks a lot for this. anyone having issues. give this a try. i was getting that same error from above ""Error 2753. The file 'acroservicesupdater.exe' is not marked for installation" recently changed the C drive to a NVMe m.2 and I guess there were old files in the system. this cleaned it all and is now up and running. i don't have to download pdf's to read them I can just have them up and ready to read online... 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines