Highlighted

Cannot log into installer

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed on to my adobe creative cloud account and my programs work. I've had cc since its inception.

Today I have tried to install the updates, and I get this prompt:

Screenshot 2020-06-17 11.45.15.png

My password doesn't work for this. I do not have another password. When I tried to uninstall to reinstall, it gave me the same prompt, which will not recognize my password.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot log into installer

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed on to my adobe creative cloud account and my programs work. I've had cc since its inception.

Today I have tried to install the updates, and I get this prompt:

Screenshot 2020-06-17 11.45.15.png

My password doesn't work for this. I do not have another password. When I tried to uninstall to reinstall, it gave me the same prompt, which will not recognize my password.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've resolved this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For future viewers of this discussion, this is a request from macOS to enter Administrator credentials.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines