Highlighted

Cannot open PS, LR or LR Classic, crashes with flashing pop up

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently installed catalina on my Mac and updated my adobe PS, LR and Camera raw apps but when I try to open any of them a pop up of what appears to be various images with artists names in left hand corner flashes repeatedly. Closing the pop up results in the app closing.

Checked through troubleshooting guides, tried removing LRcatfile with no change, checked access is granted in security and privacy. Reverting back to previous Mac updates doesn't look feasible for my ability.

Additionally, plug in of my Canon camera isnt launching LR either. 

Please help

Thanks

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot open PS, LR or LR Classic, crashes with flashing pop up

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently installed catalina on my Mac and updated my adobe PS, LR and Camera raw apps but when I try to open any of them a pop up of what appears to be various images with artists names in left hand corner flashes repeatedly. Closing the pop up results in the app closing.

Checked through troubleshooting guides, tried removing LRcatfile with no change, checked access is granted in security and privacy. Reverting back to previous Mac updates doesn't look feasible for my ability.

Additionally, plug in of my Canon camera isnt launching LR either. 

Please help

Thanks

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?