• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot permanently delete Adobe InDesign CS6

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I try to empty the trash that containes only "Adobe InDesign CS6" folder with Plug-Ins I get an error message "The operation can't be completed because the item "SangamExport.InDesignPlugin" is in use. How can I solve this? Additional info: I dont have InDesign installed on my Mac despite the fact that in my Creative Cloud the app is stated as "installed". Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you Restarted your computer and then tried emptying the trash?

Did you actually uninstall InDesign CS6?

Do you have any other Adobe programs installed and or an Updated version of InDesign installed?

I see you do have the CC desktop app installed so more than likely one of the other Adobe programs you have installed is stile running (even though you do not see a window, program interface, for it) and that program is calling, accessing, that plugin in some way.

Make sure all Adobe programs are Actually Shut Down, Not just their interface windows closed, even the CC desktop app.

If none of the above, specifically restarting your computer, works to remove that plugin froom the trash then you  might need to run the CC Cleaner Tool to remove all Adobe software and then reinstall the programs you want/need.

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines