• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot seem to cancel subscription to Creative Cloud for teams

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have tried via chat and via phone to cancel our Creative Cloud for Teams subscription and Adobe will not do it.  The original staff member who subscribed hasn't worked since April last year and their credit card cancelled.  We've updated the card in the system, but still not able to cancel the subscription, info on Adobe website points to a non-existent "cancel" link.  Adobe wants card details again over the phone to charge undisclosed amount (i.e. they won't tell us) to cancel. 

Not happy at all.  Want to cancel service so it is not costing any more money as it is not being used - as stated the staff who used it is gone and original payment method gone.

Has anyone else had trouble trying to cancel service at all?  Looking into making a complaint to Fair Trade Office (Australia) or ?? about customer service and dodgy fee structure.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm forwarding your request to adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it isn't only me...

I get the distinct impression Adobe will make NO corrections on this.

I subscribed (from 2016 Jan-Dec) to creative cloud.

Come Jan 2017 the renewed my subscription without my permission, because it's an "automated process".

I chatted online to numerous consultants yesterday. The first sent me the following message: "If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period." Since my product was renewed on 2 January, and the 10th is still within that period, I went in and cancelled the 2017 subscription.

And then they were "nice" enough to charge my credit card US$54,95 anyways for the rest of the years' subscription.

I hope you come right, but they are a bunch of sharks that is doing everything possible for you NOT to be able to walk away.

A wonderful experience with they're product has now been soured to the point of me advising all my photography palls NOT to use this service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HJi toodle_pipsky,

Please share the order details for confirmation via personal mail so that I can assist you.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree

On 10 January I chatted to numerous of your consultants. Each time I'm

being "transferred" to another department to resolve my issue, and each

time the transfer doesn't happen.

My last conversation was with Divakar (ref 0220807436).

The issue:

In January *2016 *I subscribed to the Adobe service, which I had (and paid)

for the full 12 months, ending December 2016.

I DID NOT renew my annual subscription in January *2017 *- apparently Adobe

did this on my behalf.

On 10 January I then chatted to the first Adobe consultant (ref 0220807293)

about cancelling this renewal due to me not having another years' funds.

Her communication specifically stated, and I quote: "Renewal rates are

subject to change, but we’ll always notify you beforehand. *If you cancel

within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded*. Should you cancel

after 14 days, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation

and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing

period."

Since it is 10 January on cancellation date. I'm was thus within the 14 day

period.

After cancellation, I got the following message from Adobe: "The US$54,95

cancellation fee will be charged to your card...."

Now, pardon my for saying so, but the lack of ethics in this cancellation

fee, is quite surprising and frankly makes me a very very negative customer

of Adobe, who would never ever again recommend a product of Adobe if this

is the way business is done.

Could you please revise this charge?

Friendly regards

Inge Smit

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Rajashree Bhattacharya <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was told when i tried to cancel that i need a access link that still hasnt been sent to my email address in order to canel. Very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines