Highlighted

Cannot uninstall, open, repair or install Adobe Creative Cloud.

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried searching for any help and everything I am seeing simply tells me to uninstall all the apps within the creative cloud, but I have absolute zero access to the program, all I get is that it's broken and needs repair, but it doesn't allow me to repair it. I tried reinstalling, but it just tells me I already have the app installed, I can't uninstall because it tells me it needs repair and vice versa. 

I am going mental over this. Why is this program such a leech and why can't I just uninstall it? You make my life miserable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot uninstall, open, repair or install Adobe Creative Cloud.

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried searching for any help and everything I am seeing simply tells me to uninstall all the apps within the creative cloud, but I have absolute zero access to the program, all I get is that it's broken and needs repair, but it doesn't allow me to repair it. I tried reinstalling, but it just tells me I already have the app installed, I can't uninstall because it tells me it needs repair and vice versa. 

I am going mental over this. Why is this program such a leech and why can't I just uninstall it? You make my life miserable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines