Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant activate KEY FOR CS6 Design Standard for win

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to install and activate CS6 Design Standard for windows.

I have Windows 10, and then I am almost done with the installtion and about to activate the key I keep getting a error message. I have talked to the support and the key should be legit and working.

I have installed from the installtions files provided by adobe support chat.

What am I doing wrong? 

{Serial number removed by moderator}

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>keep getting a error message

How about posting the exact error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Philip,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no legal, legitimate sources for a new installation of CS6 anymore. A second-hand installation would require a license transfer, and I don't know if Adobe is supporting that anymore. The last thing I saw was that they could provide support for resetting the number of activations, but that was it.

Be very wary of anyone contacting you privately offering to sell you new media or downloadable installation files for CS4-6. It is quite probably pirated/malware. For the former, Adobe regularly checks the legitimacy of license numbers, so you may find that you have paid for software you can't use. For the latter ... well, we all know the sorts of issues malware can cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted a image of the error, I have ersaed the key so its hidden. The error message is in swedish

its the same one as the english and says "The serial number you gave is invalid. Please try again. Contact customer service if the problem presisits". I have installed from the installion files provided by ADOBE support them self and have followed their instructions. I saw another post on here that might have the same problem- This post https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/unable-to-use-my-serial-number/m-p/9262312?page=1#M1...

Could it be the same problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very foolish to post your serial number on the internet. Within moments it will be stolen and you have no chance ever to use it again. An expensive lesson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines