• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant conect to adobe servers after I changed my email.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Since I changed my contact email on my profile I have not been able to conect to adobe servers on my desktops (one mac and one pc) but it works fine on my phone. I have tried everything I could find, Ive also been in contact with suport twice and they could not help me other that giving me links to the things Ive tried already.. They say I have to create a new account and that MIGHT fix my problem. The problem with that is I have loads of photos in CC that I have not yet backed up anywhere else that I cant download on my phone nor does it work to download them with the browser.

When i use lightroom cc i get stuck in a log in loop where it asks me to confirm the log in and when I do it just asks me again and again.. In CC it just tells me I cant connect to adobe servers. I have tried the sugested things with host files, firewall, antivirus, network, keychain, reinstalling after deleting every folder conected to adobe.. Ive done it all I belive and suport cant help me.. And the fact that this issue is on more than one of my machines and started just after i changed my email makes me belive the issue is not on my side. But I welcome all the help I can get!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

so, what exactly do you see?

you are unable to update apps because you cannot connect?  you are unable to sign in to your cc desktop because you cannot connect?  something else?

and confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html do you see both logos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you change your email back to the original and see if you can get everything on cc backed up (though backing up to cc doesn't delete any local files so i'm not sure why you would need to do that).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to change it back, sadly it does not solve the issue. 
I was unclear in my first post, i only have my pictures saved on CC, but I did manage to download them all so that is no longer an issue. 

I have now had the support remote my PC and they could not figure it out.. They keep saying its an application issue even though they cant get it to run.. But i dont see how the application could break on my PC and Mac at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so, what exactly do you see?

you are unable to update apps because you cannot connect?  you are unable to sign in to your cc desktop because you cannot connect?  something else?

and confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html do you see both logos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines