Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant have older version of cc apps, even with show older apps checked

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so im going to install my first adobe cc apps (photoshop & illustrator), and i already checked the option of "show older app", but the older version of photoshop cc doesn't show up on the additional version option on the creative cloud software

does anyone know how to fix this?

thank you very much.

C16E0A20-E87D-4035-8EB8-E30E28277577.jpeg431C36DB-3013-47E9-B8ED-54781A2ECFD5.jpeg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fajar5E4A,

Adobe only supports and hence provides download only for the last two major versions of the Creative Cloud app. So what you see is right, as the latest version of PS is 22. May I ask why do you want to go beyond these versions to an even older version? Since you are already paying to use the latest version then why go back to so long.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi josh

i wanted to have the cc 2018 version of my adobe app because of my computer's hardware arent really good enough, i have just bought it from my friend, and he is having some laggy trouble when using the cc 2020, that way he recommended me to use the cc 2018 or 2019 version.

So, that mean there is no way to get older version of  cc apps?

*apologize for my bad english 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ged

wow, thank you very much. I didnt know there was a separate installer for adobe cc apps. Is prodesigntool a legit site that provide legit installer? Sorry, im new to this adobe stuff, and didnt know about it before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to at least one external device
-a usb flash drive or hard drive, or write to a DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi john

Do you mean when i download from prodesigntool?

Is it because the download link might be taken down someday?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a legit site, and if the downloads links mentioned on the site work, they do download from the Adobe servers. Officially Adobe supports only the last two versions of the software, so even though Adobe still provides the downloads, they can take down the download links anytime. Hence, you should save the installer if you need a particular version.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohh, i see

thank you very much guys for the answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines