Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install or update Adobe Xd

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i try to install or update Adobe Xd, im getting this error: (And yes, i tried everthing in here: Error code 191 when installing XD on Windows )

Could anyone help me please?

Exit Code: 191

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:18.2.12.2

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 18.2.12.2). Error code: '191'

ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with xml

Adobe.CC.XD

C:\adobeTemp\ETR26C6.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx

x64

CN=Adobe Systems Incorporated, OU=Adobe Systems, O=Adobe Systems Incorporated, L=San Jose, S=California, C=US, SERIALNUMBER=2748129, OID.2.5.4.15=Private Organization, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.2=Delaware, OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=US

adbxd:

Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00

x64

CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US

C:\adobeTemp\ETR26C6.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx

Microsoft.VCLibs.Desktop.140.00

x64

CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US

C:\adobeTemp\ETR26C6.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.Desktop.appx

false

with error code 1

ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Kayahankahriman and Komurojun, I am sorry you are both facing Error 191 while installing Adobe XD.  This error often occurs if the computer has any restricted access to installing Univeral Windows Platform applications.  Have you both been able to install updates and applications through the Microsoft Store as was discussed in Error code 191 when installing XD on Windows ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Creative Cloud Download & Install​ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also very troubled with the same error content.

In my case, I was able to install without problem until version 17.

It can not be installed from version 18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kayahankahriman and Komurojun, I am sorry you are both facing Error 191 while installing Adobe XD.  This error often occurs if the computer has any restricted access to installing Univeral Windows Platform applications.  Have you both been able to install updates and applications through the Microsoft Store as was discussed in Error code 191 when installing XD on Windows ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to successfully install XD when I set the offline permissions on the Microsoft Store

Thank you for your tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines