Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant login

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My school gave all their students access to Adobe Premiere Pro with their school email adress. Now, I want to login with that email, so I typed the password etc. https://prnt.sc/u3lisc

Then I click on 'Continue', but it sent an email to the wrong email adress (it's not my school adress, not my main email adress either). https://prnt.sc/u3lj45

I really would like to use Premiere Pro, but at the moment I can't seem to find a way to log in, as I can't verify my identity. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks,

- Sil

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a screen between those two, right? For entering the password? Some people have a choice between "Personal" and "Official" right there below the password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your fast response!

No, there isn't  anything between those two screens. I just click 'Continue', and it says that an email has been sent (to the wrong adress)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But in your post you said you typed a password... what screen did you do that on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can remember: The first time I tried to log in I had to fill in my password, and then I had to varify. Then I clicked on 'Back' as the email it was sent to wasn't right. When I filled my in email again, it brought me straight to the varification screen (and doesn't send the email to the adress I filled in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, maybe that choice is next. Why can't you verify it by entering the code in your email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I haven't got an email 😉
The email is sent to the wrong adress. Not the school adress I filled in, and not my main adress either. (Pictures shared in the post)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worth trying: close the browser and restart it, so you get a password prompt. Is this email one you used to use? Or does it seem to be someone else's?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried that unfortunately, the same thing happens. I've never used the email that the code was sent to, it's someone else's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, you probably need to talk to the school. Maybe they reused your email address, and it picked up details from a former student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. So there is no possible way to change the email varification codes get send to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you would be able to change it if you could log in. This isn't random so a mistake in setup was made somewhere. You can't fix it yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines