Highlighted

Cant reinstall illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble opening save files in illustrator so i decided to un install it. I then discovered that i couldn't because it was telling me that i had to get the latest version and that my software wasn't up to date. i was just using illustrator 2018 so i know for a fact i still can. In the other version option i get NO dropdown options therefore i cannot pick the one i want. Does anyone know hoe to fix this. I would appreciate it as i have important work to get done. Thanks
Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Direct Download Links for Creative Cloud https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl
-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant reinstall illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble opening save files in illustrator so i decided to un install it. I then discovered that i couldn't because it was telling me that i had to get the latest version and that my software wasn't up to date. i was just using illustrator 2018 so i know for a fact i still can. In the other version option i get NO dropdown options therefore i cannot pick the one i want. Does anyone know hoe to fix this. I would appreciate it as i have important work to get done. Thanks
Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You So much, ive been trying to sort this for 2 hours 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 0