• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant reinstall illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble opening save files in illustrator so i decided to un install it. I then discovered that i couldn't because it was telling me that i had to get the latest version and that my software wasn't up to date. i was just using illustrator 2018 so i know for a fact i still can. In the other version option i get NO dropdown options therefore i cannot pick the one i want. Does anyone know hoe to fix this. I would appreciate it as i have important work to get done. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Direct Download Links for Creative Cloud https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl
-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct Download Links for Creative Cloud https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl
-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You So much, ive been trying to sort this for 2 hours 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines