Highlighted

Cant sign in.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant sign into my adobe creative cloud. And cant uninstall it to fix the problem because i have to uninstall adobe animate and encoder. And cant uninstall those because it requires that i sign into my account. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant sign in.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant sign into my adobe creative cloud. And cant uninstall it to fix the problem because i have to uninstall adobe animate and encoder. And cant uninstall those because it requires that i sign into my account. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are signed in to post here, so what error message do you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You've been signed out"

"Unable to Authenticate your Adobe ID. Sign in again with your Adobe ID and password to continue using Adobe apps"

I signed in with the same account as i did on here and tried signing in with a different account that was just made.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines