• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant uninstall Creative Cloud Adobe as it seems to have corrupted my whole computer.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Creative Cloud Adobe and ever since my computer hasn't been working properly. I cannot access most webpages so therefore I cannot open the program to even try and uninstall it. I have tried to fix/repair the issue but Adobe installer can't connect to the server. It says in others posts to uninstall via cc cleaner but as I can't open the program I can't even do this. I just want to uninstall all of the Adobe programs but I can't get anywhere.

Can someone please help???

Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what computer os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10. All good thanks I was able to open the cc cleaner and uninstall the program thankfully after much stuffing around. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines