• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant use my Photoshop any more, after Windows reset

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone i have a big Problem... I had to reset my Computer and because of that, all my Programs are gone, in this case Photoshop too... I have now downloaded the Creative Cloud and thought i could just Download Photoshop again but there is no "Download" Button for me, only a "buy" button... can anyone help me? i dont know, what i can do to reactivate my Abo...

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Default, I am sorry, but there is no Creative Cloud membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  When following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html please make sure to sign in with the e-mail address associated with the Creative Cloud membership you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am sorry, but there is no Creative Cloud membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  When following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html please make sure to sign in with the e-mail address associated with the Creative Cloud membership you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my god... now i know why, i used my other E-mail adresse XD Im sorry for taking your time, thanks for the help! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Default, it happens to us all.  Have a great rest of your Friday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines