• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 6 in Creative Cloud?

Contributor ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Creative Cloud (CS6 and beyond) include Captivate 6? All other applications in eLearning Suite 2.5 are already in the Creative Cloud so it seems reasonable that Captivate would go to the cloud too. If I get everything in Creative Cloud that is in the eLearning Suite there seems to be no reason Captivate can't go in there too.

Hearing just bit about Captivate 6, I have heard nothing about any new eLearning Suite. Is it because the Creative Cloud has it covered? Another reason to put Captivate in the Creative Cloud, I think.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

I created a feature request on your behalf here

http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1786

Adobe Feature Request / Bug Report Form

Please add your vote and any comments if needed.

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, please add Captivate to the Creative Cloud. Makes no sense to not include it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to put one in for September 2014...

PLEASE, ADOBE, add Captivate to Creative Cloud. I'd like to make little mini-video how-to's for clients to introduce them to various parts of the products (web applications) I make for them. IS IT REALLY all about the money? Is that why you won't do this? In the meantime, we're looking at other vendors... for screen capture video tutorial-making.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree too - and would also be willing to pay another $5 / month to have access to Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include Captivate in CC - I'm sick of shelling out more money for 3rd-party add-ons.  Either this is a premium, integrated suite, or it isn't.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to vote for this but the voting page came up with the error 'this page is restricted'.  Am logged in.  Shame, I can't see why Captivate can't be part of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too could use access to Captivate in Creative Cloud.  I work with many people who are not computer savvy and I would certainly benefit from being able to create tutorials of different processes I need to implement throughout my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please add Captivate to CC. People need screen record for offsite distributed workflow.  You can't make software product ads without it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed - I'd really like to use Captivate as I'm paying for a premium bundle. Any chance of an official response?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2014 Oct 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is such a great company. Not sure why they have chosen not to include this in CC. An official response would be nice, but unlikely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lack of Captivate and Presenter in CC is very upsetting, and the decision to not provided a CC eLearning suite more so. I'm poised to recommend the eLearning programs for my company, and am saddened that I can't recommend Adobe because of these ridiculous limitations. I cannot fathom why Adobe is abandoning an entire market division by not offering a comprehensive Cloud Suite for eLearning. It's short sighted, especially considering the increase in eLearning implementation.

The solution of purchasing CC and adding subscriptions for Captivate and Presenter is no type of solution at all. We will not utilize more than half of the Creative Cloud to do eLearning, so I can't justify the purchase.

In the very least, Adobe should offer a Custom Cloud option - allowing the user to pick 10, 15, or 20 programs (and different price points for each bundle) that would allow different fields access to the programs that they actually need. Even a discount when purchasing CC and adding additional subscriptions would be welcome.

Adobe has really disappointed me, and I find myself unable to recommend any of the Adobe products until they provided workable, cost-effective solutions for the market division they appear to have abandoned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2014 Dec 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems voting is closed.  So, how will we make our voice heard? Why should I buy cloud if I can't use captivate or Elearning Suite? Come on, Adobe.. All these people are waiting in the line to pay!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2014 Dec 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, add Captivate to the Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Captivate to the creative cloud! It is shameful that it is not included considering the price you pay for creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with all the above.
I'm outraged to see how Adobe intendedly fails to listen to its clients.

Captivate should be part of the Creative Cloud.

As a graphic designer, I could use e-learning videos to show my clients how to manage branding elements.
As a webdesigner, I often have to explain to my clients how to login to a backoffice for example. An e-learning video could do the trick.

As a DTP instructor, I could also share personalized InDesign or other Creative apps tutorials with my learners.

Hey Adobe, don't you make enough money with the Cloud already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Captivate to the creative cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate would be a great addition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft recently changed its policy for publishing a lot of their software for free and now you can download Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 for free as well. It also includes very nice Screen Capture feature comparable to Captivate. I have installed this and works perfectly. I don't think I need Captivate anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it is not downloadable for Mac, or is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 has no Mac version. Here is the official page of the product:  Microsoft Expression Changes | Microsoft Expression

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree too. I think captivate should be included in adobe CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software which is free. I'm cancelling my CC subscription since this is the app I need the most.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very disappointed Captivate isn't included in CC, please include the app soooooooooon.....!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it would be great to have captivate 6 in CC!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add my agreement too. It is part of the value proposition for CC that everything is available through the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines