• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2018 versions of InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver all updated 2020 trial versions?

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased a Mac with a range of Adbode software pre-installed and already had logged in to my subscription for Creative Cloud (Photoshop + Lighroom) after purchasing the Mac.

I have been using the CC 2018 versions of Illustrator etc for 2 months but these have suddenly disappered and been replaced with 2020 versions. These are lists as Trial versions (7 day) in my installed products in Creative Cloud?  I have added All Versions in the setting menu but cannot find the older versions.

What do i do?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your description sounds unusual, and one point may be behind the problems you are seeing. You say "I purchased a Mac with a range of Adbode software pre-installed" but I've not heard of that happening with Creative Cloud apps. Can you describe the situation a bit more, it may have a clue to your current problems. Also -- does your Adobe account still show an active subscription (always worth checking - a payment problem could lead to your apps going back to trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I purchased the iMAC second hand in March 2020, it was a 2019 model with the Adobe CC 2018 Ps, Lr, Ai, Id, Pr, Dw (plus a plethora or CC apps (Desktop App, Troubleshooter, Creative Cloud, CCX Process and CXore Sync) software installed.  I have an Adobe Cloud Photography plan subscrition and having check, this is paid up-to-date.  I have been using Illustrator 2018 and In Design 2018 without any problems.  Suddenly these now appear as 2020 version on Lauchpad.  My Updates tab on Adobe cloud says Illustrator was updates 10 days ago.  When I launch all state I have the trial version (7 days) and I can click to start the trial or unistall!?

Thanks for you time and assistance

I think I registered the pre-installed software when I installed and logged into Adobe Cloud for the first time on the new machine.  I wonder if there is a problem with the pre-installed software as the vendor reassure me the software was bonefide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines