• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC app crashing after whatever I do

Participant ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last CC update, I had major troubles getting my system to work. A few interventions of the Adobe help team later, I decided to format c and reinstall Windows.
I did all the updates, checked for the latest drivers and installed the CC app, a fresh download from Adobe.

I then installed  the apps and opened Premiere Pro. That got stuck, memory used to the max and wouldn't even close. CC crashed. Restart, open After Effect, same story. PS, Lightroom Classic, same thing.
There is Nothing else on this PC! It is a fresh install! And it all happened after your latest update.
It has been weeks now that I am unable to work in a decent matter. Seen my age, the time you shorten my life with this, the time I put into fixing your software and my hourly rates, you owe me a lifetime of free software!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the sound of things, maybe your computer hasn't got sufficient resources to support Creative Cloud + all the other apps you want to use. See system requirements for each one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Workstation for Premier Pro  -

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-143/Hardware-Rec...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere 14.2 and that works flawlessly. With 14.3.1 it is impossible to do anything, not even open the preferences. On a fresh install of everything! On a 8core i7 with 24gb of ram. Not the fastest machine, but it should be workable, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the requirements for Lightroom Classic it says 12Gb recommended. To edit and catalog photos! Software engineers gone wild, imho!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines