Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC App down`t show the last updates

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the problem that I don't get the newest updates displayed in the CC App.
I have reinstalled the CC App but without any changes.
What can I do now to get the updates?

And the **** Adobe has complete blocked all support requests through a chat with a bot and a not respondig phonesupport. What are about the good old email-support?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Hi,
I had to deinstall all aplications and reinstall.
This was a real mess of work. I hope that will fix it for the next updates.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J_F_S I am very sorry, but your inability to contact our chat support team is related to your inability to assign updates.  If you own and manage the computer and network that you are installing the software on, then please make sure that the computer has access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

If you would like direct assistance, then please use a different web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff_A_Wright ,

thanks for your reply and I want to apologize my angrily post.

I have installed Little Snitch, a software firewall on OS X, but I have diabled it and my router NAT have no relevant entries.
Today I got a information about new functions in the cloud software for cloud-documents. So a update must be installed today but all the Adobesoftware like Photoshop or Indesign will not be updated.
If I activate Little Snitch again and show on the tracemoinitor when I start to search through new updates from the Creative Cloud Desktop App, I see the connections to England an the the US-States. So what can the problem else?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, J_F_S, it is a challenging time for all of us right now.  As things are reopening, I try to remind myself to act like the customer I would want to interact with, but it can be tough.

If you are not encountering a network error, then please complete the six solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html.  Your original post indicated that you already applied these steps, but solution three through 5 may have been unsuccessful if not implemented as directed.  For step five, people will often skip it, or rename the incorrect OOBE folder.  This can lead to solution six being unsuccessful.  If you have any questions on any of the six steps, then please update this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I had to deinstall all aplications and reinstall.
This was a real mess of work. I hope that will fix it for the next updates.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry to hear that you had to go to those steps, J_F_S.  

I am very happy to hear though that the applications are working for the moment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines