Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC application Repair loop

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How to stop Creative cloud application top go into Repair window again and again after being repaired.

Using Windows 10, on personal network, no anti virus, firewall off.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

if you need to repeatedly repair the cc app (and it then works, for a while) there's something on your computer causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you need to repeatedly repair the cc app (and it then works, for a while) there's something on your computer causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't agree that it is a computer error. This is a known issue with Adobe that is quite hidden. The issue was present in 2019 CC and then fixed during the year. It came back in the 2020 version. If you have been through the Cleaner Tool process and it keeps happening then you need to report it so that the engineers take responsibility. I've had the same problem for both years' releases and still do with 2020. I don't think it will go away until they fix the code. 

The way to prove it isn't your computer is to set up a test profile user and trial it there. 

The worst thing about this is that it slows up the entire computer to the point of unworkable. 

I've been installing the apps and then deleting Creative Cloud off the computer completely as the only way to have some respite. 

I don't know who made @Kglad's answer 'Correct' but I don't agree it is. If you did deeper into forums you'll see plenty of other people frustrated without an answer either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. I had the application installed on a previous computer with no problems, and on my laptop with no problems. BUt I just got a new computer (also Windows 10 Pro) and am receiving constant messages to repair the app. The new computer is basically set up just as the old one was. I can't imagine how to troubleshoot this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem on 2 different machines. Both Macs. One is new the other is an older model but still works well. Lately I'm hitting a loop. I've tried everything suggested... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elsewhere I found that Logitech silently installs a plug-in to LIghtroom that causes this problem. I uninstalled the plug-in and the problem seems to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hy there Watch Bigg Boss 14 Live Online at: https://biggboss14hd.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines