• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC desktop app feature request: file sync progress

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC desktop app under Assets > Files, when a file or files are syncing, I get a spinner with no indication of progress.

syncing.jpg

Does progress exist and I'm just missing it? If no, an upload summary of files would be appreciated.

Something like:

Syncing the 2nd of 4 files

2 MB of 20 MB complete at 500 kbps

Thanks!

-Brent

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature is now definitely available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where? I have how any files have synced but is there a xMB out of xMB status anywhere that I am missing? The files that have synced could be all the tiny ones or the huge ones and I have no way of knowing what percentage / proportion has uploaded. Hop you can help : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem.

I'm running the latest version of all Adobe apps and can only see the blue "sync" on the cloud in my Creative Cloud icon. No time, no amount left / uploaded and no speed.

I also don't get a notification when it has synced even though i have turned that on in the Preferences and made sure my Mac allows notifications from the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines