Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Desktop App won't load

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I got a brand-new laptop today and wanted to install my Adobe programs, but the desktop app won't load. At first I was told to update the Windows C Runtime thingie, which I did.

I've already tried everything that's listed here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

If I uninstall the app one more time, I'll have wasted a total of two hours installing and uninstalling the da*n desktop app. Please help a creator out!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copied from a PM:

CC Desktop App won't load

Hi Peru Bob, for some reason I can't reply to anything on my own thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cc-desktop-app-won-t-load/m-p/12151262

• HP Spectre x360 15.6"
  • Windows 10 Home 64
  • Intel® Core™ i7-10750H Prozessor
  • 39,6 cm (15,6"), 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
  • 16 GB SDRAM; 1 TB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD-Laufwerk
  • NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Ti mit Max-Q-Design (4 GB GDDR6 dediziert)
  • one hard drive, 62.9 GB out of 953 GB in use, so far there's only my malware and 7ZIP software on it and the pre-installed files of course

I'm expecting a Dell XPS 15 with i7-10, 32GB RAM, same display and NVIDIA specs to come in and compare which one's better for a flawless workflow (lots of Lightroom, Photoshop and Premiere use). But I guess it's not a HP-specific problem. 

I've updated the driver you mentioned, but the problem wasn't fixed. 

Regards

Kat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread can be closed, the problem was solved.

I executed an SFC /scannow and also used the Windows .NET framework repair tool. Dunno which of these helped tbh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines