• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Desktop - No internet connection

Participant ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Win 10 desktop suffers from the MS bug that thinks there is no internet connection when there really is one.  Now Adobe thinks I don't have one either when I really have one.  Pinging www.adobe.com from a terminal window is no problem.  Going to any Adobe site in a browser is no problem.

Is  Adobe using some MS service instead of just pinging one of their servers to test for internet connection?  Is there any resolution for this until MS ever fixes this bug?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I see both logos.

Where would I whitelist those Adobe servers?  In over 2 decades of using Adobe products have I ever had to whitelist an Adobe server.

In any case I resolved the problem by restoring to an earlier version of Win 10 from a System Image backup.   This seems to be be pretty closely related to the MS "no internet connection when you really have one" bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines