• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC download issues

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one help please? I have CC app, 1 licence running on 2 Macs as allowed. 1 machine is at my place of work. It is directly connected to the network and I never have any problems with the app or computer. All runs fine. My Mac at home is coneected to my home network via Wifi. The CC app will not run properly and slows down my whole machine considerably and when it requests an update it has all sorts of issues. Sometimes it clears its self (this has been going on for months) and then seems to run fine again for a while but if I turn off or reboot my computer I've lost it all again and I'm back to square one. I can't keep my machine on all the time! Last night had the same issue. I cleared some memory and anything I thought would slow it down and also installed the new Big Sur thinking new updated software might help but after hours of installing and uninstalling it's still acceptionally slow and CC app not working properly. It's so frustrating I've spent hours trying to sort this. Is it an CC app problem or network problem? Any ideas??

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first step I would connect the Mac via a LAN cable with the router and check.

If it's worked it's a network problem. If it's the same I could be a software problem.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try the following steps:

1. Uninstall all Adobe apps using your standard OS procedures.
2. Download & run the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and remove all apps – including the CC Desktop app.
3. Fully reboot your computer (make sure you don’t skip this step).
4. Start again from the top by reinstalling the Creative Cloud tools you want.

Another alternative you could try is to use the Creative Cloud direct download links instead of installing your tools via the Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines