Highlighted

CC icon turns red every day-even when no updates are available

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little CC icon on my tool bar menu turns red when there is a new update. Great, its supposed to do that. Click the icon, update Photoshop, LR, whatever. Done. Red icon is gone. Brilliant.

For the past few week, the icon turns red every day. I click to open CC and there are no new updates or messages from Adobe. I normally put my mac to sleep (not always) and the icon is red again the next day.

What is going on here? Its nice to know when an update becomes available but the red flag is uselsss if it turns red every single day. Anyone else notice this?

Is there a way to delete the CC app (not the applications themselves) and re-install it? I'm on a mac (Mojave). Perhaps the app has gone bad.

Thanks.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC icon turns red every day-even when no updates are available

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little CC icon on my tool bar menu turns red when there is a new update. Great, its supposed to do that. Click the icon, update Photoshop, LR, whatever. Done. Red icon is gone. Brilliant.

For the past few week, the icon turns red every day. I click to open CC and there are no new updates or messages from Adobe. I normally put my mac to sleep (not always) and the icon is red again the next day.

What is going on here? Its nice to know when an update becomes available but the red flag is uselsss if it turns red every single day. Anyone else notice this?

Is there a way to delete the CC app (not the applications themselves) and re-install it? I'm on a mac (Mojave). Perhaps the app has gone bad.

Thanks.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?