• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC install problem

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after a nth installation of windows 10, I still encounter the same problem: Creative Cloud cannot launch the apps, the apps must have admin mode to start. With the help of Adobe, and many uninstallations and reinstallations, the problem remains: the apps crash as soon as they start because they don’t have enough privileges and can’t change the preferences the apps need. So I help myself by starting as an "administrator" but it is not ideal. If someone can help me it would be great, thank you!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's hard to say what is special about your set up that requires admin privileges to start adobe programs.  that's not typical.

my guess is there are security settings or security software (eg, av etc) triggering that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also assume that something is blocking access, there must be problems with access rights to certain files. I didn’t find any other solution than to pass all the executables as administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you start your cc desktop app with admin privileges are you able to open the various adobe programs using the cc app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the Creative Cloud starts in administrator mode not to start applications in admin mode, but for CC to refresh sync folders, otherwise it does not synchronize. Paer against, this is not enough to start the apps (which crash). To be able to start Adobe applications from the CC, you have to directly land the administrator mode to the executables and there it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have anything other than an individual subscription?  (eg, teams, enterprise, education etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have office 365 with OneDrive entreprise (with Teams).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are microsoft products.

you're on an adobe forum.  do you have anything other than an individual adobe subscription?  (eg, teams, enterprise, education adobe subscriptions etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

individual subscription Adobe one year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's a big enough issue, you could see if an adobe rep can take over your computer and find the problem.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already used Adobe support at least 5 times, they still offer their "Cleaner Tool" or other, but the result is identical, the problem is not solved. Maybe I have a material incompatibility (motherboard or graphics card that malfunctions). I don’t know where to look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you have some security setting that requires apps installed via the cc desktop app to run only with elevated privileges.

the microsoft forums might have be more helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I traded with Microsoft, they tell me that by default, apps need elevation, it’s a protection to protect the windows system and users, otherwise apps could destabilize the system. In short, they reject the responsibility on Adobe... He looked at the user’s settings which for him seem correct. Besides, I don’t have any problems with other software (Painter, Avid Media Composer, Microsoft and others),

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is there a way for you to "trust" individual apps so you don't need to elevate privileges each time when starting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines