Highlighted

CC is not installing on computer - Chromebook

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chromebook Dell 11 3100 Version 85.0.4183.84 (Official Build) (64-bit) with ChromeOS on it and it will not install at all and the link is correct and i did contact support and there was no helpScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.42.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.42.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.44.38 PM.png

BLACKWEB_GAMER is here to help
Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Ok, these are a few of the "extra" mobile apps that are available with a CC account. Light and simple, but nevertheless very useful. They aren't the main deal. These aren't directly supported on Chrome, but they are for Android, I guess that's what the writing means. So you download them from the usual place for Android apps (typically the Google Play store). You should probably start with this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.cc&hl=en_GB .

The real "heavyweight" apps are on Mac and Windows - and tend to need a high spec laptop or desktop, entry level computers can't usually run them. Please check system requirements for each app carefully.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC is not installing on computer - Chromebook

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chromebook Dell 11 3100 Version 85.0.4183.84 (Official Build) (64-bit) with ChromeOS on it and it will not install at all and the link is correct and i did contact support and there was no helpScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.42.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.42.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 at 1.44.38 PM.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Ok, these are a few of the "extra" mobile apps that are available with a CC account. Light and simple, but nevertheless very useful. They aren't the main deal. These aren't directly supported on Chrome, but they are for Android, I guess that's what the writing means. So you download them from the usual place for Android apps (typically the Google Play store). You should probably start with this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.cc&hl=en_GB .

The real "heavyweight" apps are on Mac and Windows - and tend to need a high spec laptop or desktop, entry level computers can't usually run them. Please check system requirements for each app carefully.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What makes you think CC will run on a Chromebook? Have you read something saying that it should?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why yes i have

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you could give us a link, so we can explain what is going wrong. Because, for sure, Creative Cloud is for Windows and Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 3.47.02 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does NOT mean that the full programs work with Chrome

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0