• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC not compatible on Mid 2010 Macbook pro

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am working from home and using an old mid 2010 Macbook pro running OS X EI Capitan version 10.11.6.

I tried to install Adobe CC to my Mac and they showed "not compatible" on Creative Cloud app. My Mac cannot update the system anymore. Please help.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 11.49.48 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

You need to Upgrade the OS. That version Mac should be able to run 10.12.x or even 10.13.x.

Here you go.

https://osxdaily.com/2017/06/06/macos-high-sierra-compatibility-list/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to Upgrade the OS. That version Mac should be able to run 10.12.x or even 10.13.x.

Here you go.

https://osxdaily.com/2017/06/06/macos-high-sierra-compatibility-list/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Just realize you cannot update your OS via APP store, but need to search on apple website to get OS 10.13.
Successfully downloaded and updated my OS to 10.13.6. It's a bit slow on everything comparing to old OS but it WORKSSSS!!!

If anyone has the same issue as me, you can try upgrade your OS to 10.12 and give it a go. Maybe your MAC will run faster.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use.  Min-requierments vary by product and platform.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your MacBook Pro has a standard hard drive, probably a 5400 rpm one at that, replacing that drive with a ssd can make it seem like you have a brand new computer and also upgrading the ram to at least 8 gb can make a difference as well, but not near as much as an ssd will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines