Highlighted

CC Photography Plan Multiple Installations

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC Photography Plan and Photoshop and Lightroom installed on my desktop.  Am I allowed to have the software installed on any other devices?  I want it on my laptop also.

Pat

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

yes, you are allowed to install on an unlimited number of computers for your use, only.

you can only sign-in to, at most, two computers at any one time but that's not a significant limitation for internet connected computers.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Photography Plan Multiple Installations

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC Photography Plan and Photoshop and Lightroom installed on my desktop.  Am I allowed to have the software installed on any other devices?  I want it on my laptop also.

Pat

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

yes, you are allowed to install on an unlimited number of computers for your use, only.

you can only sign-in to, at most, two computers at any one time but that's not a significant limitation for internet connected computers.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2016 1
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is a slightly different problem; I have installed Photoshop CC 2020 in four computers (for reasons of travel) and I'm paying for two Photography plans simultaneously. I know I can be switching off any computer I'm not presently using but it is --for me at least- an inconvenience. Is it possible to merge those two subscriptions so I can activate the four computers?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0