• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC uninstalling it self along with every app I have installed

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been a consistent issue everytime I reboot my computer. CC uninstalls itself, and with it every app I have installed on it. This is very infuriating whenever I want to go and edit a video. 

I've checked countless threads having the same problem and tried all the solutions listed in them. Uninstall CC and using the clean up tool seemed to work until I rebooted my computer and now suddenly my control panel says I have 5 instances of Premiere Pro already installed when I can perfectly assure you that is not the case. I do not understand why this is happening and why this is continuing to happen despite my best efforts to combat it.

I'd rather not go and install some different video editing software as I have become quite familiar with Preimere Pro and I have had issues with cancelling my subsciption several times.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a Computer problem. Either hardware or some kind of software problem, Virus, Malware.

No program automatically uninstalls itself at the time of starting the computer and or rebooting the computer.

It is not any Adobe software that is doing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea what it could be? Adobe is the only software that gets uninstalled upon relaunching my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not without more information. Which operating system are you running?

You say you've checked countless threads wih the same issue. Can you provide links to a couple so we can get a better idea of the symptoms you're describing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ones I've checked all said to uncheck the option which automatically updates Creative Cloud. Which I have. I have see no other solutions other then that one.

As for my operating system I am running Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>to uncheck the option which automatically updates Creative Cloud.

That refers to preventing Creative Cloud from automatically installing updates.

You've described different symptoms i.e. Creative Cloud uninstalling itself when you reboot. Is that related to disabling automatic updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm a bit doubtful there's a virus issue given the security provided by the company provided laptop. I'm unsure how to further progress with this issue. I'm using windows 10 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May Be the company that supplied your notebook also included a program, a utility, to Uninstall any Non Company supplied and approved software?

Untill you actually search your hard drive for the .EXE files that start the program you think are being uninstalled you don't know if they have really been uninstalled.

2020-10-19 06_10_41-D__Program Files_Adobe_Adobe Lightroom Classic.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds very inconvenient. Actually uninstalling would take quite a long time - many minutes, probably with many messages. Is this what you see? Or is it "just gone"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just disappears from the "installed" CC app list. there are even times that I open my laptop and it's still installed, but within that same session, it disappears and I have to re-install. 

It's super inconvenient, and internet connection isn't the fastest where I'm from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, may not be exactly the same problem. WHAT disappears from the CC app list? You mean the CC app continues to run, but the app list is now missing something?

When they have disappeared, are the "missing" apps still in the Start menu (Windows)/Application folder (Mac)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have a computer problem so be careful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines