• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC won't install no call back for 10 days!!!

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a subscription for Photoshop and Lightroom but neither CC or either program will install. I have been told every day I will be receiving a call back from customer support within 24 hours but have not yet been called and it's been 10 days! At what point (if ever) do you intend on servicing your product? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you intend on servicing your product? 

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe support.

That said, let's see if we can help:

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

What, exectly, happens when you try to install it?

Is there an error message?  If so, exactly what does it say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new Macbook pro M1 with 256gb ssd. Nothing installed yet so full memory. Error 201 on installation attempt. Stalls at about 4% every time.Already went through all the Adobe suggested fixes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already went through all the Adobe suggested fixes. 

Is this what you tried?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201

Did you try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already tried that. Tried different browsers. Tried uninstall and reinstall. Nothing has worked and Adobe won't call back to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Default, I am sorry you are encountering problems using the Creative Cloud Photography plan.  I am showing that you are currently in contact with our support team and that case ADB-16757983-C5F7 is currently escalated.

You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case.

I would also recommend you review and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html so you can be kept up to date on any issues that may affect your newly purchased Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Chat again.

You may get a different agent that might be able to provide better help or ask to have the issue escalated.

Adobe Customer Service:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines