Highlighted

CE (Central European) fonts in Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've created a portfolio site using Adobe Portfolio and all is awesome except the font (Central European version with Lithuanian symbols). It displays correctly in editing mode (first screenshot), but not when published (second screenshot). The font I use is Proxima Nova and it seems it has all the necessary glyphs. Does anyone come up with the same issue? Any solution?

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 11.54.40.pngScreenshot 2020-03-05 at 11.54.45.png

Topics

CC FAQ, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CE (Central European) fonts in Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've created a portfolio site using Adobe Portfolio and all is awesome except the font (Central European version with Lithuanian symbols). It displays correctly in editing mode (first screenshot), but not when published (second screenshot). The font I use is Proxima Nova and it seems it has all the necessary glyphs. Does anyone come up with the same issue? Any solution?

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 11.54.40.pngScreenshot 2020-03-05 at 11.54.45.png

Topics

CC FAQ, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but nothing about CE fonts. The 'help' links are really basic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using Adobe Fonts instead of the standard ones?  See link below. 

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036649274-Managing-your-Adobe-Fonts

If that doesn't work,  submit a help request to Portfolio Technical Support.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
regisp LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, Portfolio only lets you use Adobe fonts so the answer is Yes 🙂 Though thanks for the link, I've contacted technical support. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines