Highlighted

Change computer from business to personal

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my employer gives us so many licenses for work computers and personal computers. I accidently set up a personal computer as business. How do I fix that? I can't seem to find where that setting is.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change computer from business to personal

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my employer gives us so many licenses for work computers and personal computers. I accidently set up a personal computer as business. How do I fix that? I can't seem to find where that setting is.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on your personal computer sign out of you cc desktop app and then sign back in using the personal email used for your personal subscription.

how to: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That won't work since I don't have a personal account.

The work one has a license for two work machines and one (or more) personal machine. When I first logged in it asked me if it was a work or personal computer. I hit the wrong thing and need to change that. Not a personal account. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a work admin that manages your company's enterprise subscription, contact that admin.  otherwiswe, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0