• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change install location

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have changed both my install location and folder location to my D drive because I dont have enough space on my C drive. All apps are installing on the D drive accordingly but they also install on the C drive for some reason? I cant find the installation path on the C drive which is weird. Everytime I try to download Premier Pro 2,1 GB gets taken up on my C drive and I do not want that. Could anyone help me ASAP?

Thanks in advance 

Chris

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Chris, I am sorry, but the drive containing the operating system is used to store temporary files and shared components.  We recommend you free up additional space on the C: drive to allow these items to be stored.  You can change the install and file sync locations within the Creative Cloud desktop app, but the temporary files used in the download and install process will still be stored on the C: drive.

For information on how to customize the installation location within the Creative Cloud d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, I am sorry, but the drive containing the operating system is used to store temporary files and shared components.  We recommend you free up additional space on the C: drive to allow these items to be stored.  You can change the install and file sync locations within the Creative Cloud desktop app, but the temporary files used in the download and install process will still be stored on the C: drive.

For information on how to customize the installation location within the Creative Cloud desktop app, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/change-install-location.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay thanks for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines