Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change language in photoshop but then

Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how I can change the language in my photoshop version. But every time there's a new version or an update I have to remove my version of photoshop and install the new or updated version because the language is change to my native language (which is Dutch btw). That would be such an annoyance if I had not also have to change my working space, like reinstall all my patterns, styles, actions etc. 

Does anyone know if I am missing something. I really want English as my photoshop language but it really bothers me that everything has to be installed again after an update or a new version. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the install language in your cc apps settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

You have to change your default language in creative cloud app. Once you change the app, you need to uninstall the PS and re-instal it again and it will be installed in default language. Please follow the steps in the given link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know how I can change the language. But I want to know how I can save the settings. If there's a new version, or an update. I loose all my settings. Is there a way to prevent that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines