• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change or give back a product

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to install premiere elements and photos hop 2021 because my notebook doesn't meet the required standards. How can I change the product? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's depend on where you have buy the software and if you have opened the package.

If the seal isn't broken I see a chance to give the product back. If it's broken you has been unlucky.

In any case, I would contact the supplier

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would you change it for? Sadly, Adobe don't sell any old apps for low end or old computers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>because my notebook doesn't meet the required standards. 

Hardware or operating system? If operating system, have you tried upgrading (free)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines