• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change plan

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can I change my Adobe plan from having all of the programs to only have a few selected ones? I don't wanna pay for something I'm not using. 

/Leah 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have things you aren't using but you aren't actually paying more for them... If you want to use 3 or more, the all apps plan is the cheapest way. It isn't that there are 30 apps and you pay only 1/30 of the cost for each one. NOBODY uses all the apps. Most pros use 3-4 of the apps, only hobbyists often use more.

If you want another way to look at it... suppose you go to a restaurant for a $50 buffet. There are 30 dishes. You cannot go to the cash desk and say "I only ate three of the dishes, I want to pay only $5". The price doesn't change if there are 15 or 300 dishes to choose from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines