Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Plan

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all 

please help me as i seem to not be getting any help from Adobe themselves, even when they had responded. to my query as soon as the consultant found out i wanted to cancel or change my plan they disappeared and i nver heard from them again. 

I have Adobe teams, i just need to change it as i currently do not have the teammemebers i used to and cannot afford to continue to pay for a full all apps subcription sice January. It's really. hurting my business financially. Please help. I dont have an option on my dashbosrd to change plan, i can view and i can add team member or remove team memebers but i cannot change the actual plan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html

Otherwise, you will have to contact support, not other users in a public forum

-Chat link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

[detailed contact instructions added for anyone else reading this]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines