• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change to Enterprise

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, how can I change my personal account to an enterprise account | how much will it cost pm and how many people can connect. Please help. Kind Regards, Leonie new email(PII removed by moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed your email in accordance with Adobe's policy: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/guidelines-and-tips-for-the-adobe-community/td-p/47881...

Information about pricing plans, including how many licenses are included for enterprise plans, can be found here: 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Switching from a personal to an enterprise plan will require an Adobe employee. I suggest contacting Adobe using the information from the business tab from the previous link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leonie,

I have passed your details on to our sales team, they will contact you to discuss this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a note (the Adobe rep should help you get the details)... enterprise accounts belong to a company, not an individual. An enterprise account needs you to buy a separate license for each person, in general, they are NOT for sharing. If there is a limit it is very large (at least tens of thousands of users).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Enterprise plans are for really, really big companies with hundreds of users.

If this will be used in a small business, you should look a Teams plan which starts at about $34/month per seat for one app and $80/month per seat for all apps.  Volume discounts are available for 10 or more seats. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines