Highlighted

Changing Country Associated with my Adobe CC Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have my account based in Portugal but now I live in Hong Kong. My anual subscription will renew in March so Im considering to purchase a new subscription in Hong Kong for the next year. However, I have 3 websites built using Adobe Portfolio and a few other commercial presentations built using Spark. What will happen to Spark presentations and Portfolio websites if I sign up for a new subscription in Hong Kong? Will they be lost?

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing Country Associated with my Adobe CC Subscription

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have my account based in Portugal but now I live in Hong Kong. My anual subscription will renew in March so Im considering to purchase a new subscription in Hong Kong for the next year. However, I have 3 websites built using Adobe Portfolio and a few other commercial presentations built using Spark. What will happen to Spark presentations and Portfolio websites if I sign up for a new subscription in Hong Kong? Will they be lost?

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrique,

As long as you keep the same Adobe ID (i.e., email address) and maintain your subscription to Creative Cloud, nothing would be lost.

See this help page for how to change the country associated with your current/existing Adobe ID:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines