Highlighted

CHARGED FOR CANCELLED TRIAL

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a adobe acrobat Pro trial and cancelled the trial before it ended. Adobe still went onto charge me for the subscription. I received an email from Adobe to confirm that my trial had been cancelled but was shocked to find that I was still billed. I require my money to refunded please as I am not using the product and habe no intentions of purchasing the subscription. These are really shady business practices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CHARGED FOR CANCELLED TRIAL

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a adobe acrobat Pro trial and cancelled the trial before it ended. Adobe still went onto charge me for the subscription. I received an email from Adobe to confirm that my trial had been cancelled but was shocked to find that I was still billed. I require my money to refunded please as I am not using the product and habe no intentions of purchasing the subscription. These are really shady business practices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are volunteers and users, just like you. We cannot call and we cannot help with account and/or payment problems/questions — only Adobe Customer Service can do that. 

All we can do is to give you the correct information. 

Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines